The lapel pin is a small pin worn on the lapel of a coat. It can be worn as an association with a group, event or occasion. It can be simply worn for style.
Occasions when the Lapel pin can be worn at following occasions
- The lapel pin with the company logo can be distributed among the employees. It can be used when the company organizes some promotional event to be distributed among the invitees.
- The lapel pin with the name of the individual and the designation is used in companies to show rank and authority.
- Lapel pins can be used in fundraisers or charity events. The donors are presented lapel pins designed around the cause of the fundraising event.
- Lapel pins are designed for particular events. Take, for instance, the Olympics or Independence Day.
- Lapel pins can be used as a memorabilia to commemorate any special event.
- It can be used to express solidarity and patriotism. For example, the US flag lapel pin was extensively worn after the attacks on the World Trade Center. The lapel pins from the Second World War are a collector’s item now.
- It can be used as gifts for kids on birthdays or special events at school. The superhero character or any favorite cartoon character can be printed so as to delight them.
- The flower lapel pins can be used as a fashion accessory for women.
So, what is your excuse to wear the lapel pin today?